Sunrise: .design, .fashion, .fit, .garden, .wedding
Five more new gTLDs are entering the Sunrise phase.
The list is below, accompanied by the corresponding Sunrise and Golive prices of a one-year registration, all at A rates:
- .design: $155.77 (until April 28) | $62.36 (begins June 12)
- .fashion: $124.15 (until April 6) | $38.33 (begins April 15)
- .fit: $124.15 (until April 20) | $38.33 (begins April 29)
- .garden: $124.15 (until April 6) | $38.33 (begins April 15)
- .wedding: $124.15 (until March 30) | $38.33 (begins April 8)
If you’re not sure what else all of these have in common, we invite you to consider the following possibilities:
- Put up a site for the garden where you grow organic vegetables or woodland flowers with a .garden domain.
- Make a blog about vintage, ivory, off-shoulder lace dress designs with a .fashion domain.
- Or one about designing those little floral wreath crown things or managing the whitespace on RSVPs with a .design domain.
- And document your organic, hippy boho-chic wedding in an authentic 19th century barn in Northern California for all time with a .wedding domain.
- Maybe you can figure out how to fit in .fit?
Remember, the Sunrise phase is for TMCH-registered trademark holders. Contact our corporate support team if you have a TMCH-registered trademark (or would like help registering your existing trademark at TMCH) in order to register one of these new gTLDs during Sunrise. If you are not among the trademarked, you can still pre-register for the Landrush or GoLive phases. We’ll submit your order at the earliest possible moment – as soon as your chosen phase begins – for the best chance of success.
Register a domain under one of these TLDs?: