On April 2, our team deployed version 4.0.7 of the webmail interface SOGo.
Since that deployment, certain customers have reported difficulties with sending email. If you are experiencing this issue, we advise you to clear your browser’s cache to resolve the problem.
New opportunities offered by this update
Many of you have offered your suggestions for improvements to SOGo, our webmail solution that comes free with your domain name and we’re happy that with this update, SOGo now includes some of the most asked for improvements, including:
- The ability to choose a solution like web app by default
- More language support, including Chinese and Japanese
- A redesign of address book management
- The ability to move folders
- A dynamic redesign of the calendar, agenda, and invitations, including better printing options
- The ability to add tags to emails on all your machines
- Several security fixes
You can read about the improvements in detail on the official SOGo site.