.top is on sale
It’s not secret the internet has become a desperate battle for clicks. It is survival of the clickiest and this unnatural selection has resulted in some pretty bizarre mutations: click-bait articles for one but also, of course, listicles (unfortunately not a frozen treat … yet).
Honestly, we’re not the listicle types, but in deference to its almighty power, we decided to compile a list of the Top Reasons to get a .top domain this December:
1. It’s Chinese for breakthrough
So not only is it a strong, powerful TLD in English, but in Chinese as well.
Also, you know, globalization and stuff.
2. No better way to show your love for blouses and spinning things
The domain halter.top is already taken but the field is wide-open for other tops, and that’s not to mention the little gyroscope thingies.
3. A .top top-level domain is, like, so meta
It’s like the movie Inception in domain form.
4. .top just celebrated its one-year anniversary
On November 17, 2014, .top entered the GoLive phase, and so this past month it celebrated its one-year birthday.
5. It’s on sale for just $1.29 until December 31, 2015 February 1, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.
So you don’t have to pay top dol–no, sorry, no we can’t bring ourselves to make a pun that bad.
Register a .top?
Tagged in .topDomain namesPromotions