[Resolved] Service issue with Gandi Cloud VPS
Here’s the incident history:
* 08:25 UTC 12 hosting nodes are made inaccessible due to a switch failure. ~200 Virtual machines (VMs) are made unreachable.
* 08:40 UTC Switches are recovered and VMs are once again accessible. Investigation does not reveal cause of incident.
* 12:01 UTC A second incident occurs, affecting 8 nodes and ~180 VMs.
* 12:09 UTC Switches are recovered, VMs are made available again. Additional data collection measures are put in place to help determine cause.
* 14:56 UTC A third incident occurs, affecting 10 nodes and 321 VMs.
* 15:10 UTC Nodes and VMs are available again. This time extensive forensic data is made available, and we expect to find the root cause and execute a permanent fix, which will be implemented as soon as possible.
We do apologise for the inconvenience this issue may have caused.Tagged in Security