More new v5 features: tags and WHOIS!
Just last week we announced three new features we added to our platform and today we’re happy to announce two more: tags and a new WHOIS!
Easily and efficiently manage your domain names with tags
Previously available on our legacy platform, v4, we’ve updated and relaunched domain name tags on our current platform, Gandi v5.
And the good news is that we’ve automatically migrated all of your tags from v4 to the new tag system in v5.
Now you can view your v4 tags in the v5 interface.
You can also use tags on v5 to:
- Sort and filter your domain names by tag (for example, you could tag domains as, “Renew in six months”, or tag them with emojis)
- Make bulk modifications on multiple domains in one click.
Search WHOIS data simply and easily
We’ve also given our WHOIS search page a new skin.
While all the while following best practices and regulations surrounding the protection of personal data (like those implemented in Europe’s GDPR), our free WHOIS service lets you:
- See if a particular domain is already registered
- Get all publicly available WHOIS information, potentially including data about the owner of the domain, the domain’s status, and the domain’s name servers
- Search for similar domains that aren’t already registered
Head over to whois.gandi.net to check it out.
And it’s not over yet …
New features are coming soon!Tagged in Domain namesGandiV5